With STAT!Ref Mobile Offline, you will have immediate access, anytime and anywhere,
to a premier healthcare e-resource. STAT!Ref Mobile Offline allows users to download
content for use offline, requiring no Internet connection once titles are installed,
and intuitively cross-search a custom database of full-text titles, journals and
evidence-based point-of-care resources.
STAT!Ref Mobile Offline Features:
- Access to a custom collection of healthcare content without the need of Internet
- Cross-search fully-interactive resources, including full-text information from a
variety of top healthcare publishers and societies
- Titles may be purchased individually, in pre-defined packages, or any combination
- Use evidence-based STAT!Ref clinical decision tools when and where they are needed,
at the point-of-care
- Access multimedia content, including videos and images that are completely optimized
for quick accessibility
- Access the integrated evidence-based MedCalc 3000, a collection of over 520 calculators,
clinical criteria sets, decision trees and more
Please note: STAT!Ref Mobile Offline title subscriptions are good
for one year from the date of purchase, after which the titles expire and will cease
to be useable. Titles may be activated on only one device at a time.
STAT!Ref Mobile Offline allows you to access your purchased STAT!Ref subscription
with the STAT!Ref Mobile App on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Once the application
is installed and titles are purchased and downloaded, you will have access to use
the STAT!Ref Mobile App with offline capabilities.
Access to each title and/or package you purchase is for a period of one year and
users will be notified via the STAT!Ref Mobile App if a new issue or edition is
available for download within that period.
The STAT!Ref Mobile App is a free download and is available for both iOS and Android
IOS Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch,
and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Android Requirements: Requires 2.1 or later.
"Love this resource rich app!"
-Google user shared on Google Play